If you believe Knowledge is Power then you are most likely our next Group Training & Development Manager!
Who we are
Careium is a leading company in technology-enabled care. From mobile alarms and fall sensors to smoke detectors and secure communication with the alarm centre, Careium is one of the few players offering a complete digital alarm chain. Our overall objectives are clear: we aim to be the preferred partner and knowledge leader in our markets and a driving player in technology-enabled care.
What we are looking for
The Group Training & Development Manager will be an important and appreciated part of the Group HR team with direct report to the CHRO and very close collaboration with all your colleagues. If you're curious about the team - check out this video! (https://www.linkedin.com/posts/careium_were-looking-for-a-training-development-activity-7123659034385084416-I-O)
As this will be a newly established role you will have ample opportunity to influence the creation and workflow of our training department.
The Group Training & Development Manager is responsible for developing and executing training strategies, programs, and initiatives that align with the organization's goals and objectives. This role involves collaborating with various departments to centralize training efforts, improve efficiency, and enhance employee performance and development.
What you will do
- Develop a centralized training strategy that aligns with the organization's overall goals and objectives. Identify training needs and gaps through collaboration with department heads and HR.
- Drive and implement efficiencies across the group with the aim to create synergies, best practises, and skilled trainers.
- Design and develop training programs, courses, and materials that cater to the diverse needs of different departments or teams. Always ensuring that the purpose and culture of the company is integrated in the delivery and content.Create training materials, presentations, manuals, e-learning modules, and other resources.
- Coordinate and deliver training sessions, workshops, and seminars, either directly or via trainers, external providers, or facilitators.
- Develop and implement methods to assess the effectiveness of training programs and gather feedback from participants.
- Manage the training budget, including allocating resources effectively and monitoring expenses.
- Leverage current and new technology to streamline training processes and track employee progress.
- Feed into, enable and drive the overall Talent Management and Succession planning of Careium.
- Ensure that all training programs comply with relevant regulations and standards.
- Prepare and present regular reports on training effectiveness and outcomes to senior management.
- Lead and manage a team of trainers.
What you will need
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Education, Business, or a related field (not mandatory but a plus)
- Proven experience in instructional design, training delivery, and training program management.
- Project management and coordinating skills with the ability to manage multiple training initiatives simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical skills to assess training needs and evaluate program effectiveness.
- Strong leadership and team management capabilities.
- 5-7 years of experience in training and development roles, with at least 2 years in a managerial role.
A Centralized Group Training Manager is essential in ensuring that an organization's training efforts are well-coordinated, effective, and aligned with its strategic goals. This role plays a pivotal part in enhancing employee skills, knowledge, and overall performance across the organization.
Place of work: Malmö, some travel to our markets is to be expected.