At Careium in Malmö, we have a software organization that focuses on delivering our future care services. This involves developing innovative, digitally enabled care services that will helping seniors to further improve their quality of independent living. We are now looking for an engineering manager for our software department that will take part in creating great value for seniors, their families and the society.
About the role
We're looking for a frontend developer with a passion for applications done in React/React native. If that's you, we'd love to hear from you!
- Work in highly motivated team of developers that develop Careium’s cloud platform where we handle and connect all care products such as smart home sensors, telecare accessories, alarm triggers, mobile devices, smart services and our alarm receiving centers.
- Be part of our journey, in developing new care solutions
- Work in an agile way
- You will probably get your hands dirty with a little bit of everything but focus on mobile applications and web frontend
- Be a team player where you coach and develop your team and colleagues in their daily work
- Collaborate with colleagues to create and maintain features in our services.
Below is a list of the knowledge and personality traits that we think could help you succeed as a developer at Careium. We totally understand that not all of them will be a perfect match for you. They really are just a list of things we hope for.
- Worked with web/mobile applications for a couple of years.
- Interest in agile methods and DevOps-oriented way-of-working
- You are self-driven, passionate and have great communication skills
- You are a team player who loves to share your knowledge and ideas
- Curious about new technics and like creating solutions together with your team and other stakeholders
- Getting stuff done and think independently about priorities and the bigger picture of what we are doing
- Being active in making sure that our dev-ops, tooling, and processes are continuously improving
Our current tech stack consists of:
- Mobile application
- The opportunity of flexible working hours
- The opportunity of working from home
- 3000 SEK of health promotion allowance
- Thirty days of paid leave
- A portal full of discounts and beneficial deals
- An enviroment filled with skilled and creative colleagues
You will be based at our headquarter close to Posthusplatsen in central Malmö where we are around 150 persons.
Please submit your personal letter and resume.
If you have any questions about the position, you can contact Cecilia Tufvesson at 0703791070.
Careium is today one of the leading players in technology enabled care in Europe. Careium's innovative solutions improve the safety, quality of life and independence of seniors both inside and outside the home. Careium provides its services to over 400,000 seniors in Sweden, Norway, Netherlands and United Kingdom. Most of the seniors are connected to one of Careium’s six alarm receiving centers in Sweden, Norway and the United Kingdom where approximately 25,000 alarms are handled every day by one of our 600 employees in the alarm receiving center. Visit www.careium.com for more information.