At Careium in Malmö, we have a software organization that focuses on delivering our future care services. This involves developing innovative, digitally enabled care services that will helping seniors to further improve their quality of independent living. We are now looking for an engineering manager for our software department that will take part in creating great value for seniors, their families and the society.
About the role
You will be the leader of a software development team consisting of about 10 developers, working with Careium’s own software platform and applications, both mobile and web, within care. You will focus on leadership and build autonomous teams that deliver high-value products and services to our customers. We value having a motivating workplace where team spirit and collaboration stands in focus.
- Lead a highly motivated team of developers that develop Careium’s cloud platform where we handle and connect all care products such as smart home sensors, telecare accessories, alarm triggers, mobile devices, smart services and our alarm receiving centers.
- Recruit new team members to join our journey, in developing new care solutions
- Be a great leader and team player where you coach and develop your team and colleagues in their daily work
- Be part of the R&D leadership team who take full responsibility for the development both in-house and externally. Our other development hubs are based in Kalix and Madrid.
- Experience from leading a software development organization, preferably within web and mobile application environment
- Interest in agile methods and DevOps-oriented way-of-working
- You are self-driven, passionate and have great communication skills
- You are a team player who loves to share your knowledge and ideas
- Curious about new technics and like creating solutions together with your team and other stakeholders
- The opportunity of flexible working hours
- 3000 SEK of health promotion allowance
- Thirty days of paid leave
- A portal full of discounts and beneficial deals
- An enviroment filled with skilled and creative colleagues
You will be based at our headquarter close to Posthusplatsen in central Malmö where we are around 150 persons.
Please submit your personal letter and resume.
If you have any questions about the position, you can contact Jonas Norberg at 0738 40 22 97.
Careium is today one of the leading players in technology enabled care in Europe. Careium's innovative solutions improve the safety, quality of life and independence of seniors both inside and outside the home. Careium provides its services to over 400,000 seniors in Sweden, Norway, Netherlands and United Kingdom. Most of the seniors are connected to one of Careium’s six alarm receiving centers in Sweden, Norway and the United Kingdom where approximately 25,000 alarms are handled every day by one of our 600 employees in the alarm receiving center. Visit www.careium.com for more information.