At Careium, we are dedicated to creating solutions which support seniors in maintaining rich and independent lives, inside and outside the home. Our wide portfolio of care technology connects generations and is constantly evolving to serve the needs of senior living.
Want to join us? We are looking for a Tech Lead that wants a fun place to work while also making a difference in society. If that's you, we'd love to hear from you!
We offer an environment where curious people can explore a complex problem space and have a big influence on what we build and how we build it, using the tools we love. When we work, we use the principle of giving problems to solve rather than solutions to build. We have started a journey with a DevOps mindset, with short development cycles for quick feedback and learning by trying!
The position allows you to work across multiple small teams in an international organization, where using innovative technology to help seniors is our core business. We strive for work/life balance to give you a dynamic workplace where you can continue to develop your skills in a team where we co-operate and support each other.
Since the pandemic we have adapted to a hybrid workplace, where we combine our home offices with time spent in our bright, spacious office 400 meters from Malmö Central Station. Careium R&D is a small organization, and we encourage our team members to learn and be involved in areas they want.
About the role:
As a Technical Leader you will have a key role in defining and delivering products for the next generation of the wearable system including backend and applications. Our development teams are in Kalix, Madrid and Malmö; you will be placed in Malmö.
You will work closely with Product Management to find new business opportunities or quick wins in the current tech stack. You will be asked to analyze the requirements set, break them down into feasible work packages and drive their design/delivery coherently.
You will work closely with the development team, as you develop new features and products, taking responsibility from idea to production.
Below is a list of the knowledge and personality traits that we think could help you like to work at Careium. We understand that not all of them will describe you perfectly, but they are things we hope for!
- A doer; gets stuff done and thinks independently about priorities and the bigger picture.
- You like to prototype and just whip something up that can be used moving forward.
- Proactive, takes initiative and is part of developing our products to their fullest potential.
- You like working closely with developers, designers and product planners.
- Enjoy sharing knowledge and to the point documentation
- Is active in making sure that our dev-ops, tooling, and processes are continuously improving
- Eager to learn. At Careium we are convinced that when we can find the right persons for our teams (and that person is willing to learn) good things will happen.
About the tech stack:
We expect you to know some of this, or that you are willing to learn!
- React, React Native
- Serverless, for example Lambda
If you have any questions about the position, please reach out to hiring manager Cecilia Tufvesson email@example.com +46703791070
We welcome your application!