At Careium, we are dedicated to creating solutions which support seniors in maintaining rich and independent lives, inside and outside the home. Our wide portfolio of care technology connects generations and is constantly evolving to serve the needs of senior living.
Want to join us? We are looking for a product owner that wants a fun place to work while also making a difference in society. If that's you, we'd love to hear from you!
We offer an environment where curious people can explore a complex problem space and have a big influence on what we build and how we build it, using the tools we love. When we work, we use the principle of giving problems to solve rather than solutions to build. We have started a journey with a DevOps mindset, with short development cycles for quick feedback and learning by trying!
The position allows you to work across multiple small teams in an international organization, where using innovative technology to help seniors is our core business. We strive for work/life balance to give you a dynamic workplace where you can continue to develop your skills in a team where we co-operate and support each other.
Since the pandemic we have adapted to a hybrid workplace, where we combine our home offices with time spent in our bright, spacious office 400 meters from Malmö Central Station. Careium R&D is a small organization, and we encourage our team members to learn and be involved in areas they want.
- Defining epics for new software features, breaking them down into features and user stories, and finally managing and prioritizing the product backlog for your team.
- Contribute to the roadmap by setting a clear product vision and strategy for your area.
- Work with your team to explore new, innovative feature ideas that advance the state of software development for our wearable service (backend and application)
- Work with product management to set a clear vision for where we are heading
- Work with the development team to make things clear and shippable
Below is a list of the knowledge and personality traits that we think could help you succeed as a product owner at Careium. We understand that not all of them will describe you perfectly, but they are things we hope for!
- Gets stuff done and thinks independently about priorities and the bigger picture
- Interested and driving in continuously improving our ways of working
- Proactive, takes initiative and is an active part of developing our product
- Work closely with developers, designers and product management
- Active in making sure that our dev-ops, tooling, and processes are continuously improving
- Eager to learn. We are convinced that when we can find the right person for our team, and that person is willing to learn, good things will happen.
About the tech stack:
We expect you to know some of this, or that you are willing to learn!
- React, React Native
- Serverless, for example Lambda
If you want to learn other areas - that’s perfect! If you want to specialize in one area - that is great too! Your responsibilities will grow to match what you are good at. Just as we try to employ an agile process when we develop our product, we want our people to be agile too. So, if you want to improve your skills in an area that is not currently your expertise, we applaud and encourage that!
If you have any questions about the position, please reach out to hiring manager Cecilia Tufvesson email@example.com +46703791070
We welcome your application!