JOB TITLE: MONITORING ADVISER
HOURS: VARIOUS HOURS WITH FULL AND PART TIME POSITIONS - MUST BE ABLE TO WORK EVERY OTHER WEEKEND
REPORTING TO: SHIFT MANAGER
LOCATION: KINGS HILL ME19
SALARY: £17,662 PER ANNUM
- To answer all calls received through the system in accordance with specified service standards.
- To provide call-handling for the full range of services that the Company provides e.g. out of hours and lone worker etc.
- To respond to calls in accordance with policy and procedures, quickly evaluating the needs of callers and providing advice and assistance as appropriate in the circumstances.
- To respond to telephone enquiries from members of the public, other agencies (e.g. health and social services) customers, colleagues and suppliers etc. in accordance with service standards and with reference to operational procedures.
- To treat all calls as life critical until proved otherwise.
- To update customer records immediately on receipt of new information.
- Record all incidents and events for handover at end of shift.
- To answer and respond to telephone enquiries received from the general public where the Company is contracted to provide such a service by local councils, housing providers and other organisations. Telephones to be answered and callers responded to in accordance with individual contract requirements.
- To buddy and/or mentor new joiners to the Contact Centre as part of ongoing on-the-job training and development.
If you feel this role is ideal for you please email your CV to Shannon Knott at email@example.com