As a Client Relationship Manager, you will own the commercial relationship (revenue retention and an appropriate growth expectation) across the Housing Association clients in your territory and be able to spot opportunties to add value to our clients offering.
To be successful within this client facing role you will
- Be tech focused with a passion for innovative products
- Have proven experience working in a client success or business development role
- Be able to generate sales growth, using excellent communication skills and influential nature
- Knowlege of using sales software, CRM's and Microsoft Office and Teams
- Enjoy using Data for reporting purposes and providing your clients with insights
Knowledge of housing associations, social care, telecare would be advantageous for this role, however being able to build partnerships with clients is a key requirement.
We are looking to hire 1 Client Relationship Managers. This will be a home based role and we are open to applicants from across the South, Midlands and North of UK.
If you feel this role is ideal for you please email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Should we receive a large volume of quality candidates, we reserve the right to close the application date, sooner than advertised*